Choosing a representative sample size
Learn how to make a sample sizing for a descriptive or a comparative purposes. MSG3 or equivalent training is recommended as prerequisite.
Level of trainees :
All sectors technicians or engineers.
Duration and location :
- Duration : 7 hours over 1 days
- Location : Soladis training center in Paris or Lyon (to consult the calendar, click on “Sign up”) or directly in your office (minimum of 4 people)
Training fee :
- In Soladis office: 675€ tax-free per trainee
- Other : Contact us for an offer adapted to your company.
Pedagogical Manager : Catherine TUDAL
« The number of samples is a question often asked to statisticians. This training will give you the tools to determine the optimum sample size to answer your questions.»
Soladis invites you to participate in this sample size determination training in order to give you the keys and reflexes to choose the number of samples or measurements to be taken in order to have a reliable and exploitable result.
- Different kind of sampling
- Sample representativeness
SAMPLE SIZES FOR DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSES
- Sample size to estimate a mean, a standard deviation, …
- Sample size to estimate a proportion
SAMPLE SIZES FOR COMPARATIVE ANALYSES
- Sample size to compare 2 populations
- Sample size to compare 2 quantitative variables
- Sample size for assessing the influence of a factor
- Practice on case study using XLSTAT
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about this training, which can be organized in our training center (dates provided on our website) or directly in your premises, according to your preferences.
Soladis - France (headquarter)
6-8 rue Bellecombe
69006 LYON - FRANCE
Soladis GmbH - Switzerland
Lange Gasse 15
Soladis Inc. - USA
185 Alewife Brook Pkwy, Unit 210
Cambridge, MA 02138-1100