Multidimensional analysis methods
Learn how to figure out the associations between variables in a database. This training includes segmentations methods. MSG3 or equivalent training are recommended as prerequisite.
A final test is planned and can be validated by a certificate of achievement.
Level of trainees :
All sectors technicians or engineers.
Duration and location :
- Duration : 21 hours over 3 days
- Location : Soladis training center in Paris or Lyon (to consult the calendar, click on “Sign up”) or directly in your office (minimum of 4 people)
Training fee :
- In Soladis office : 1590€ tax-free per trainee
- Other : Contact us for an offer adapted to your company.
Pedagogical Manager: Catherine TUDAL
«It is not always straightforward to interpret large database, especially when the parameters provide fairly similar information! Multidimensional methods will provide you with the tools you need to exploit these data and study their correlation.»
Soladis invites you to participate in this MSG5 training course which aim is to train you in multidimensional data analysis and multiple data tables. Then you will be able to take better advantage of your data from different sources and of large volume for a better understanding and optimization of your processes (research, production, sales, marketing, …).
- Overview of existing methods
- Operating hypothesis and data constraints
REPRESENTATION OF UNDERLYING STRUCTURES IN A DATASET
- Principal component analysis (PCA)
- Correspondence analysis (CA)
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis (MCA)
- Supervised and non supersived
- Hierarchical cluster Analysis
EXPLICATIVE AND PREDICTIVE METHODS
- Partial Least Squares regression (PLS)
- Linear Discriminant Analysis (LDA)
- Practice on case study using Excel and XLStat
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about this training, which can be organized in our training center (dates provided on our website) or directly in your premises, according to your preferences.